Saturday, January 26, 2008

roll over, roll over

Jeff's watching Million Dollar Baby in the other room. I had to leave because I'm such a wimp. I told him to call me in for the happy ending so I don't expect hear from him anytime soon.

Today we got our carpets cleaned by Teri-Towel. The guy who did the actual cleaning was a zealot, but I forgive him because we're happy with the results. He did a pretty good job of removing over 5 years of stains from a certain dog, spilled food, a certain toddler, etc. with minimal chemical solvents. Apparently these solvents make the situation worse because they attract dirt. We got the carpet cleaned just in time, because Ruby G is starting to roll over. Her brain still hasn't figured out what her body's doing because she's pretty surprised when she manages to roll from her back to her tummy, but at least she's pleasantly surprised when it happens.

Read, set, go!

Argh, what am I doing wrong?!? Why does it work sometimes and not others??

Ruby with a disapproving-old-lady expression.

Ditto for Levi, back in the day (at 6 months).

No comments: