Sunday, January 13, 2008

Boy Wunderpantz

Harriet & Jeff's New Year's Resolution for 2008: Get a picture of ourselves onto this blog.

In the meantime, this one of Levi is classic. Nothing beats watching a toddler run around the house with his toy hammer in nothing but his big boy underwear. Of course, Levi insisted that his "hat" cover his eyes. Where's the fun in being able to see where you're running (at full speed)? Yes, he's wearing underpants now. No, I haven't given up on potty training (although I'm perpetually on the verge of doing so). No, he hasn't mastered the potty yet. Hence, the long pause in blogging. My new position as Director of Waste Mgmt is all-consuming. If I'm not following Levi around with his potty or doing some emergency carpet clean-up, I can usually be found washing yet another load of laundry. Oh yeah, I can't forget Ruby's diaper needs either. (Heavy sigh.) The potty has occluded all normal daily life.

Boy Wunderpantz says that the Rubes can't be his sidekick until she gets the hang of tummy time. She's working on it.

No comments: