Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ruby gets a shave

After she begged us in tears, we shaved Ruby's hair off (she said she wanted to be like Britney Spears). Now she doesn't look like a little old man anymore!
Its fun to see how the rube looks compared to Levi at about the same age

4 comments:

rahulgupta said...

Not to worry--the head-shaving demonstrates your diverse cultural awareness.

In Indian culture, babies heads get shaved at around 6 months (I think) with the belief that the hair will grow back thicker and more beautiful.

She's going to have AWESOME hair!

On the other hand, we couldn't bear to shave Tatiana's hair--hers is SO LONG NOW!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you shaved her head! It's a rite of passage for babies to have "awkward" hair. Or maybe we've convinced ourselves of this since our kids both looked mangey for the first 6 months of life...

Dylan & Emilee said...

Ruby and Levi are so darling! We can't wait to see you guys again...I just can't get over how beautiful Ruby is and how cute Levi is...I just want to give them both a big hug...we love you...Dylan, Emilee, & Lilee...here is our blog:
www.dylanandemilee.blogspot.com and here is my email:
lemonsandsugar7@aol.com PS...what is your mailing address because we have some little gifts to send to cute Levi & Ruby. Love, Emilee

Anonymous said...

they are definetly related!! they are so alike, but still a little bit different!!

Ruby is so adorable!! Keep the pictures coming!! :)