I love children's art! So funny, I looked at all the pictures trying to figure it out and I thought I got them all right but when I expanded the photo I saw the teacher wrote down the words and I got half of them wrong but they still worked! M=mud -brown right, it could have been mud but I love that it's meat. T=tote, but I see the toast now! Very cool, keep posting art (and kids). Hope all is well. christina
Jeff + Harriet = Jeffriet. We're an anti-celebrity couple. The camera doesn't like us, we don't leave the house much, we belch a lot, we share a propensity to overthink things and live in our heads, and we've both loved Fenton's Swiss Milk Chocolate ice cream since we were kids. We're relishing these few years we have with our two young kids before they realize just how uncool their parents really are.
1 comment:
I love children's art! So funny, I looked at all the pictures trying to figure it out and I thought I got them all right but when I expanded the photo I saw the teacher wrote down the words and I got half of them wrong but they still worked! M=mud -brown right, it could have been mud but I love that it's meat. T=tote, but I see the toast now! Very cool, keep posting art (and kids). Hope all is well.
christina
Post a Comment