Friday, March 27, 2009

touching down

Our LA realtor, Shannon, called us tonight to tell us that we just got ourselves a new house. The house is in the Glendale hills. We've got big plans for renovating our new mid-century home, budget allowing. :) The MLS link doesn't work anymore. I'll have to post pictures of the house after we move in.

4 comments:

mama d said...

hootie hoo!

Ashley said...

That is the coolest house ever. I love love love it. It has SO much personality and light and that view? When can we come visit?? I bet you are so excited. Congratulations!

Mindi said...

Congrats on getting a house!

Our friends down the street live in a mid-century modern house. They are going to be featured soon in the magazine "Atomic Ranch."

gockit said...

Hey! Congrat's on the new pad. I'm excited for you. Have fun moving in.