Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HMB

Half Moon Bay. As far as I'm concerned, that's a great name for a town. It's so great that I want to visit it just because of its name. It probably helps that the town itself lives up to its title. I love its small coastside town vibe. Luckily for me, the kids love it too because of Lemos Farm. At least around this time of year, Lemos is a kiddie heaven filled with pumpkins, farm animals, train rides, pies and cookies, and all sorts of good ol' fashioned fun. We had such a good time that it made Jeff jealous. He wants to take a morning off later this week so that he can take the kids to Lemos again and try to recreate the memory.

Oh, so exciting! Where to start?!?!



Mommy, this place is amazing. It has leaves!

Big rocking horses too!



And ducks.

Oh yeah, almost forgot the pumpkins. Levi picked this one up and called it his baby.

I made Ruby leave her bink in the car. She thought this pumpkin with little knobs made a good substitute.

"Not half bad!" she says.

Totally unrelated, but awesome bed head.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey, wanna trick or treat with us?? If you already have plans we understand... but you should know we are dressing up, with a theme (Star Wars) Did I just change your minds??? We were going to Redwood Shores. Also, if you can come to Trunk or Treat it's Thursday evening at 6:00!

P.S. I LOVE HMB also. It is charming in every way, especially this time of year.